Ask the Doctors: 08/03

I am a 70-year-old man, and my internist recommended an ultrasound to look for an aneurysm in my belly. Do you think this is necessary?We cant say for sure whether the test is necessary in your case. If your doctor detected signs of an abdominal aortic aneurysm (sometimes called an AAA) during your physical examination, […]
To continue reading this article or issue you must be a paid subscriber. Sign in

Subscribe to Heart Advisor

Get the next year of Heart Advisor for just $20. And access all of our online content - over 2,000 articles - free of charge.
Subscribe today and save 38%. It's like getting 5 months FREE!
Already Subscribed?
Click Here to Sign In | Forgot your password? | Activate Web Access