Ask the Doctors: 03/04

During an ultrasound examination, my internist discovered an aneurysm in my belly. What should I do next?The next step would be to see a cardiovascular medicine specialist or vascular surgeon to determine if you need surgery. The decision depends on the size of the aneurysm, a bulging protrusion resulting from a weakening of the vessel […]
To continue reading this article or issue you must be a paid subscriber. Sign in

Subscribe to Heart Advisor

Get the next year of Heart Advisor for just $20. And access all of our online content - over 2,000 articles - free of charge.
Subscribe today and save 38%. It's like getting 5 months FREE!
Already Subscribed?
Click Here to Sign In | Forgot your password? | Activate Web Access