Recognized as the world leader in cardiac care year after year, Cleveland Clinic pushes the envelope of heart health every day. Here are just a few of their many accomplishments…
* Pioneered and refined coronary bypass surgery
* Performed the world’s first minimally invasive valve surgery
* Developed a technique to repair diseased heart valves instead of replacing them
* Teamed up with NASA to develop a digital echocardiography lab for use in the International Space Station
* Performed the world’s first combination mitral valve repair and Maze procedure
You’ll find the future of cardiac care in every issue of Heart Advisor. Subscribe today!